Last Updated: 2022年2月8日

On Campus

First Aid Kit

First aid kits are located in the Information Center (1F). The Information Center staff is trained in first aid.



If you are injured or sick on campus and need an ambulance, contact the Information Center immediately. They will take the necessary action.

电话:03-5441-9800 / 0120-86-1026
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 19:00
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Japanese national holidays.

Office of Student Services and Engagement (OSSE)


Off Campus


Dial 110

If you are involved in a crime or accident or feel that your life may be in danger, 立即拨打110. 万一发生意外, you must notify the police immediately to obtain a Traffic Accident Certificate 事故証明書 (jiko shomeisho) based on the police report in order to claim or file for insurance. If you lost something or something was stolen, you should file a report at the nearest police station and get a certificate of lost or stolen property 遺失/盗難届証明書 (ishitsu or tounan-todoke shomeisho), which may be required to re-issue official documents such as your residence card or passport.


Dial 119

For situations with critical health conditions needing immediate medical care, 或者万一发生火灾, 致电119(消防处). Make sure you tell the operator the nature of your call (ambulance "kyu-kyushya" or fire "kaji") and your present location.


Japanese hospitals are open to the general public for limited hours and may not allow emergency admission, particularly in the evenings or on weekends. On Sundays and public holidays and at night, you can receive treatment for sudden illness or injury at an emergency hospital. However, note that only a minimum number of doctors required for emergency treatment are on duty, and these hospitals can only provide first-aid treatment.

For information on emergency hospitals in your area, contact the Tokyo Fire Department Emergency Consultation Center (Tel: 03-3212-2323).